Monday 13 March 2017

Kanokoi - Yukata & Kimono Guide

Style Boutique 2 features an eastern themed brand called Kanokoi and items in the brand are themed around traditional Chinese and Japanese styles of clothing. This brand is home to the yukata/kimonos clothing pieces that are found under the dress category.

There are 49 yukata/kimonos to collect as well as 2 DLC yukatas available for download. Each yukata has a theme and multiple colours/patterns are available for each theme. Here is a list of all the yukata/kimono clothing items available in the game:
  • Morning Glory Yukata - 4 types
  • Lily Pattern Yukata - 4 types
  • Chrysanthemum Yukata - 4 types
  • Rose Yukata with Lace - 4 types
  • Boho-Chic Yukata - 4 types
  • Princess Yukata - 4 types
  • Blossom Check Yukata - 4 types
  • Japanese Kimono - 2 types
  • Strawberry Lace Yukata - 6 types
  • Rock Check Yukata - 6 types
  • Retro Print Kimono - 6 types
  • Goldfish Yukata - 1 type
  • Peach's Yukata (DLC Only)
  • Rosalina's Yukata (DLC Only)


Morning Glory Yukata

Lily Pattern Yukata

Chrysanthemum Yukata

Rose Yukata with Lace

Boho-Chic Yukata

Princess Yukata

Blossom Check Yukata

Japanese Kimono


Strawberry Lace Yukata

Rock Check Yukata

Retro Print Kimono



Goldfish Yukata


Peach's Yukata (DLC Only)

Rosalina's Yukata (DLC Only)


8 comments:

  1. Ah, I was starting to think there were none in a print and color I like. But I guess I just haven't seen them in the store yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The styles and colours change throughout the year. So you have to keep checking back to find them all.

      Delete
    2. Do you know how often they change? Because I've been playing since January and still only seen the retro print ones available.

      Delete
    3. None of the yukatas are locked to certain months/seasons but the styles should change every season. Maybe try updating your game in case your Exhibition Hall is glitched (it can become glitched if you time travel). The yukatas definitely should have changed by now as the seasons have changed. Try checking the Exhibition Hall every day or at least 4 times a month as the styles change each week throughout the course of a month.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I thought it might be an issue with my game. I haven't time traveled at all, so I don't really know what would have caused it, but considering I also found some Chorale scarves at Arianna the other day, I'm guessing that, yeah, my Exhibition Hall is glitched. I'll see what I can do about fixing it. Thank you for your help!

      Delete
    5. That scarf thing happened to me too! A few times actually, rather weird.
      I have the Retro yukatas in my Exhibition Hall currently, so hopefully they'll change next month.

      Delete
    6. Hey, I'm stopping in to let you know that the problem has officially been fixed. Thanks again for your help!

      Delete
    7. Great to hear! The seasons changed recently so that would've definitely made the designs change.

      Delete