Saturday 18 March 2017

Brands - Kanokoi

There a variety of brands featured in Style Boutique 2/Style Savvy 3 that cater to all tastes in fashion. One of the brands is Kanokoi which focuses on eastern style fashion. The game lists the following description for the brand "An exotic brand inspired by traditional Chinese and Japanese styles. Includes special seasonal items!" Kanokoi has a wide range of beautiful yukata and kimonos available.


Kanokoi's main image is Eastern and clothing items in the brand also fall under the following images: basic, girly, boho-chic, bold and chic. The brand can be found on the ground floor of the Exhibition Hall and the brand representative is Freddie. For the Kanokoi brand, each section of clothing contains the following amount of items:
  • Inner = 96
  • Tops = 139
  • Outer = 41
  • Trousers =29
  • Skirts = 46
  • Dresses = 67
  • Socks = 36
  • Shoes = 62
  • Leg Warmers = N/A
  • Gloves = N/A
  • Bags = 48
  • Necklaces = 11
  • Scarves = 18
  • Glasses/Earrings/Etc =N/A
  • Headwear = 37


Here are examples of the clothing items from each clothing section that are part of the Kanokoi brand.










There are 49 yukata/kimonos to collect as well as 2 DLC yukatas available for download. Each yukata has a theme and multiple colours/patterns are available for each theme. A detailed guide on all the yukata and kimonos available in the brand can be found in the Yukata and Kimono Guide.


Here are some photo shoots showcasing outfits made from items from the Kanokoi brand.

18 comments:

  1. "Here are examples of the clothing items from each clothing section that are part of the Marble Lily brand." --- Might want to change that to Kanokoi brand not Marble Lily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a couple of times where Freddie, the brand rep for Kanokoi, came into my boutique asking for a white outer. I think another time she asked me to change her hairstyle, but I don't remember. Do you know if the other brand reps visit the boutique as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked her profile in my game and I've never had her visit my boutique or the hair salon. I don't think I've ever had any reps visit me :(

      Delete
  3. I'm also Asian, but a different nationality. Can I still wear these clothes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can wear these clothes :) Everyone is free to wear whatever style they wish in Style Boutique.

      Delete
  4. WHY ARE THERE NO INDONESIAN CLOTHES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand is more focused on Japanese fashion as the game is made in Japan. Kanokoi did get some gorgeous new items in Styling Star so it's nice to see new ones being added.

      Delete
  5. I also feel frustrated. When I look at your photos (she's white) she looks perfect and her hair is just right for "eastern". But I'm also Asian, my face is too round and my eyes are (ironically) bigger than yours. I can't design an outfit right, which makes me sad. I feel like it's damaging to my ethnicity, I must be the wrong type of Asian. I am not fit for elegance.

    Do you have any tips on how to design an outfit for a photo shoot? I recently unlocked the photo studio, and when I look at so many outfits I have in my closet, I can't decide what I should use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel frustrated, my character is just virtual and is no representation of how I look in real life either. Why not try experimenting with the different face options to find a style you like in the game for your character? I tend to just stick to one once I've found it and the hairstyle works perfectly as it's modelled after a eastern inspired style. Don't let how characters look in a virtual game make you feel down, Style Boutique is all about having fun and trying out lots of different looks.

      For outfit tips, try checking out other Style Boutique blogs to get inspiration from other players. I quite enjoy doing outfit challenges to get myself out of my comfort zone when designing outfits. Maybe purchase more items in the game because once you collect a large amount of items, you will have a wider selection to choose from.

      Delete
    2. Good idea! When i asked that question, I didn't have the ability to choose my haircut yet. It was frustrating because I couldn't have the right hairdo. It would never look good. But now since I've unlocked it I can finally look the way i want! It's now part of my persona (weasel) in the game!

      Can you also look at my Style Savvy blog too? I have plenty of outfits to show you.

      Delete
    3. Yeah once you unlock more content in the game, it makes it much easier to style outfits. I checked out you tumblr, you have lots of wonderful outfits on there!

      Delete
    4. I have a new redesign for my character!!! Please see it!! Now I can look better in anything I want. And does it look more like who I am? (weasel)

      Delete
    5. Yeah it does resemble a weasel :)

      Delete
  6. Does Kanokoi have any custom design requests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand doesn't have any requests at all unfortunately.

      Delete
  7. This is my least favorite style because there is no more variety, especially with the skirts and dresses. It seems that every eastern customer has all these items already and it's not fun to design eastern outfits for customers. I wish they had more items like with the rest of the styles

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to unlock Kanokoi?

    ReplyDelete