Thursday 8 June 2017

Blog Update

Hello! Marzipanini here with a little blog update. First off, I would like to thank everyone who reads my Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward Guide blog. I started this blog almost a year ago just to share information on where to find colours, make-up sets and random posts about the amiibo and DLC content. Never did I think it would still be running today! I'm so happy that people have been able to discover new things about the game and find useful guides. So thank you to everyone who visits my blog and I hope you continue to visit in the future :)

Last month, I added a poll to the blog just for fun. It ended up getting over 93 votes! So here's the results about what is everyone's favourite brand in Style Boutique 2 (there was a lot of ties for places):
  • 1st = Marzipan Sky & Marble Lily
  • 2nd = Enid Chen
  • 3rd = Purple Moon & Raven Candle
  • 4th = AZ-USA & Chorale
  • 5th = Brooke Bridge
  • 6th = Kanokoi, Stage Dive & Retrobeat
  • 7th = April Bonbon
  • 8th = ARIANNA
  • No Votes = Basic U, Chorale Perlude, Soy & Streetflow

I will add a new poll to the blog soon and you can vote for your favourite style/image in the game. It was interesting to see people's favourite brands and I can say Marzipan Sky is my favourite brand in the game as well.

There's still lots of guides to be posted and there's still a few in the Caprice Chalet series coming up. The Purple Moon clothing guides are still going because there is so many outfits to be purchased in that brand. If you have ideas for a guide you'd like to see, please leave a comment and I will add it to my list of ones to make. Sometimes it can take a while to make a guide due to my own commitments or it takes a while to research the information, but thank you everyone for being patient with waiting for guides.

If you are interested in reading a play journal of my activities in Style Boutique 2, I have one on my other blog Marzipan Wonderland. I'll be posting it on that blog (which is my personal blog) as this one is just limited to guides and tips about the game. I post about a bunch of other topics as well (like music and sewing), so take a look if you are interested :)

Hope you enjoyed this update, thank you for visiting and stay tuned for lots of interesting guides about Style Boutique 2 and Style Savvy 3 in the future!


6 comments:

  1. Your guides have been really helpful. This is definitely the most extensive English Style Savvy site I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating this immeasurably deep guide. It's nice to know that any answers I'm looking for can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :) I hope you found the guides very useful

      Delete
  3. I love this website :)


    Also, is your Nintendo Network ID Marzipanini?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for enjoying my website :)

      My Nintendo Network ID is something else and is private. You can follow me on instagram at MarzipanWonderland though if you use instagram.

      Delete