Sunday 3 December 2017

November Poll Results - Favourite Five Sisters Character

Another month has come and gone and so has another Style Boutique poll! The question for November was 'Who is your favourite sister of the Five Sisters?' and there was 87 votes this month.

So the results are in for which costume you want to wear for Halloween and here are the results:
1st = Callie
2nd = Leonora
3rd = Ellie
4th = Trixie
5th = Catherine

This poll was a pretty simple one and the one that I thought would come first actually came second! I thought Leonora would be the most popular sister but turns out it's Callie! She is my favourite so I'm happy she won.


The new poll for December will be about the exciting new game in the Style Boutique series, Style Boutique 3! Some readers may already have the game who play Girls Mode or Style Boutique and our NA fans are still eagerly waiting for the release of Style Savvy at the end of December. So the question for December is 'Will you be getting New Style Boutique 3/Style Savvy 4?' To vote, simply scroll down the side bar and the poll is under the game box images. If you cannot view the poll, please visit the blog using the web version. The blog is not available in mobile view on some devices. If you are on a mobile, select 'View web version' at the bottom of the page.

In regards to New Style Boutique 3, all guides and information will be posted on a different blog. This blog will focus on Style Boutique 2 whilst other will focus on the new game. Please visit New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star Guide for exciting information and guides on the new game. I will also be posting play journals of my adventures in the game at the personal blog and I have one up already you can read here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I have a problem with fashion forward and it was when I downloaded your room and put it in my caplet clalte (can't spell the word for) and I really enjoying your room but the problem is that your character will not come to my store for some reason please help me I haven't played this game since two weeks ago because of the three new games I got they are sims 4 and story of season trio of towns and styling star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The reason the character won't appear is because they don't always appear your boutique. I've only ever had two or three characters visit my boutique from the Caprice Chalet. You'll just need to wait to see if she appears or not.

      Hope you are enjoying your new games! I have Sims 4 and some expansions packs but it's been ages since I played. I'd really like to get back into it but I'm so obsessed with Styling Star at the moment.

      Delete