Wednesday 20 December 2017

Brands - Soy

There a variety of brands featured in Style Boutique 2/Style Savvy 3 that cater to all tastes in fashion. One of the brands is Soy which focuses on boho-chic and earthy styles. The game lists the following description for the brand "Free your spirit with the flowing fabrics and earthy colours made popular by this all-natural brand.


Soy's main image is Boho-Chic and clothing items in the brand also fall under the following images: eastern, girly, psychedelic and bold. The brand can be found on the ground floor of the Exhibition Hall and the brand representative is Rhianna. For the Soy brand, each section of clothing contains the following amount of items:

  • Inner = 121
  • Tops = 197
  • Outer = 90
  • Trousers = 55
  • Skirts = 52
  • Dresses = 73
  • Socks = 36
  • Shoes = 70
  • Leg Warmers = 14
  • Gloves = 5
  • Bags = 62
  • Necklaces = 29
  • Scarves = 17
  • Glasses/Earrings/Etc = 6
  • Headwear = 32

Here are examples of the clothing items from each clothing section that are part of the Soy brand.












Visit the Designer Lounge to complete requests to design clothing for Soy. Please visit the Designer Lounge Request Guide for further information. There is one request available for the brand which are as follows:
  • Tights

11 comments:

  1. I love some of the SOY items like the colourful retro print dress. Also, you wrote just before the item photos: "Here are examples of the clothing items from each clothing section that are part of the April Bonbon brand."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soy has some lovely items, shame no one ever asks for them besides Sasha.

      Thanks for letting me know about the typo, I've fixed it up :)

      Delete
  2. I also see this one as an opposite counterpart to Kanokoi. Soy is like African inspired while Kanokoi is obviously Asian themed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two I definitely put together as you can always use items from each brand if you don't have enough. For example, use shoes from Soy if you don't have ones from Kanokoi. This works because the styles are so similar to each other.

      Delete
    2. Oh oh oh and there's one thing I completely forgot! It can also be seen as Native American/Inuit clothing. (the winter clothes at least)

      Winter is arriving and I can't believe I never thought of Eskimo clothing as anything boho-chic. It's the tribal patterns and everything

      Delete
    3. I agree on the Native American/Inuit clothing, it does remind me of that! Especially the jackets that are the longer style ones.

      Delete
  3. The summer themed clothes also remind me of The Lion King and the song it goes with, Grazing in the Grass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How interesting :) I'm not into the Lion King so I would've never thought of this.

      Delete
  4. The green clothes make me think a turtle or frog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that reminds me of the silly froggy boots in the series.

      Delete
  5. This is one of my favorite styles because it reminds me of laundry detergent

    ReplyDelete