Wednesday 25 October 2017

Purple Moon - Cosmic Star Outfit

The Purple Moon brand in Style Boutique 2 sells a variety of fun costume outfits. The brand is found on the third floor of the Exhibition Hall and the brand representative is Eliza. One of the costume outfits that can be purchased from Purple Moon is the Cosmic Star outfit. Each item in the outfit costs $990.90.

The Cosmic Star outfit is made up of the following items:
  • Cosmic Star Dress
  • Cosmic Boots
  • Cosmic Gloves
  • Cosmic Visor

The Cosmic Star outfit is available in the following colours: dark blue, turquoise, purple, yellow, red and pink. All items in the set fall under the Psychedelic theme.

Cosmic Star Dress

Cosmic Boots

Cosmic Gloves

Cosmic Visor

5 comments:

  1. What about the alien antennae hairband? Also, can I request a post about the flower hairclips? I'm wondering if I have them all yet or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I listed it in this guide because it was a more general space themed headband.

      Yes, I do have the flower hairclips! It's actually the next guide to be posted. What luck. Please come visit again when it's up :)

      Delete
    2. I'll look forward to it, then :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I love style boutique! Can you please do a drawing tutorial for this outfit? THX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in drawing it on paper/computer? Haha what a great idea! I could try doing that sometime this month maybe :)

      Delete