Sunday 2 April 2017

Purple Moon - Dress Of Hearts Outfit

The Purple Moon brand in Style Boutique 2 sells a variety of fun costume outfits. The brand is found on the third floor of the Exhibition Hall and the brand representative is Eliza. One of the costume outfits that can be purchased from Purple Moon is the Dress of Hearts outfit. Each item in the outfit costs $990.00

The Dress of Hearts outfit is made up of the following items:
  • Dress Of Hearts
  • Heart Border Knee Socks
  • Card Suit Bunny Bag

Each item in the set is available in five different colour combinations. The Dress of Hearts and Heart Border Knee Socks fall under the Baby-Doll style. The Card Suit Bunny Bag falls under the Baby-Doll and Psychedelic style.


Dress Of Hearts

Heart Border Knee Socks

Card Suit Bunny Bag

5 comments:

  1. When do you get these items?
    I know stuff changes monthly in the exhibition mall... :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they appeared in March for myself.

      Delete
    2. They didn't appear for me last month, but I did get some carnival costumes.

      Delete
    3. (same anon)
      i just got them today, so apparently it was may for me?
      maybe these things are different for everyone's games... :000

      Delete
    4. They have appeared in May for me also, some outfits appear in multiple months.

      Delete