She will give you a photo to reference for the make-up. Magda wears gothic style make-up and the game will tell you the colours of each make-up item. You can pick any tone in that colour (i.e. purple) and you do need to match it exactly. For example, the game asks for a purple tone, you can pick any tone from the purple palette.
After the make-over, the truth is revealed that Polly is not Magda's twin sister and just idolises her mysterious persona. Polly become caught up in mimicking Magda that she forgot who she truly was. This request is similar to the copycat Five Sister requests that appear in the game.


Do you remember your new style boutique shop code if you do I want to visit your shop from new style boutique
ReplyDeleteMy room code is 180-239-9851 :)
DeleteI mean the one before fashion forward
DeleteI don't have a shop code for the older game as I don't own the game anymore unfortunatly.
DeleteOh that's sad why did you sell it
DeleteDon't recall the exact reason, I think I maybe had too many 3DS/DS games and had to clear some out. I didn't really like New Style Boutique much, I stopped playing the game after a while as I just got bored as I could never get customers to come to my boutique. Once Fashion Forward came out, I was really into that and that's still my favourite in the series.
DeleteIf you've mentioned the Five Sisters copycat storyline, why haven't you got a post of it? Maybe you will make that post, one day...
ReplyDeleteA few years ago I was going to do one on the copycat story line but I lost all the images for it :( I never got around to doing the story line again as I didn't have the time to play the game as much. Sorry about that :(
DeleteWell, I have a question. Uhm does the npc that you met or haven't will be requested by anothrr customer? Uhm, in my game when i was in beautician there was an npc named Ann actually copied the make-up look of this npc named "Nicolette" but I haven't met her im full ver but she was the npc who appeared in the photo. In ths game is it surprising that an npc will request a makeup look of another npc you haven't met yet?
ReplyDeleteI'm not too sure of the exact answer to this one. It is normal for an NPC to request makeup of other characters even if you haven't seen them. When I was playing, I would just follow their request to the exact requirements. Hope this helps!
DeleteThank you for reply! Although it is late, anyways the memo kinda helped me here because i have always trouble to know which makeup colours that this npc uses. Its sometimes ridiculous that their poses on the photo does not match also theur favorite outfit image like Nicolette has similar pose to Kirsty. Out of the those NPC with Chic style felt like that her makeup colours does not have a repitition compre to others.
DeleteIdk, but i do noticed that most the NPC kinda does that same pose to Kirsty, regardless of their style preference. Well, some npcs aren't fussy whose npc they will copy. The ridiculous thing only there is that sometimes the makeup they wanted does not suit their skintone. But my example there atleast Ann still pretty looks good when she did copy that makeup. Sometimes a cystomer npc who became a model on a photo will only appear once unlike the 5 sisters or even main npc who tend to appear for multiple times
DeleteI felt it the same, that when an NPC wishes to copy someone else's makeup, regardless of skintone difference. They may sometimes look odd because it seems that the makeup does not suit theur skintone not unless, if the npc who copies another character's makeup who has same skintone to them, then I'm completely fine with it since nothing is clashing. Sometimes it feels odd to see that even the bpc in the photo does not wear ablush they sometimes read they have it base on their skintone. I had remember suddenly that if an npc has a peach like skintone the blusher tends to be read aspink or whites if they are fair or lastly browns if they are tan. That is why i still read the memo though and i tend to do some slight colour adjustments that may flatter them since I can't bare to see them in a ridiculous way that the colors are clashing with them.
DeleteThank you for this! Even it is only specific for Magda's makeup request. I always find it strange how the developer lumped the pose wherein the bpc has tilted face with pointing finger on their cheek. I noticed most of the characters does that pose regardless if their style. But definately noticable also on some NPC's whose preferred style is Chic.
ReplyDelete