Wednesday 28 February 2018

February Poll Results - Make-Up Sets

The question for February was 'At the Beautician, do you sell the pre-made sets or your own designs?' and there was 72 votes this month.

So the results are in on what style players use to decorate their boutique with and they are:
1st = My own designs!
2nd = Pre-made sets.

Totally knew pre-made sets was going to lose as I've seen that most players love making their own sets and that of course would've been the more popular one to sell. Personally I sell the pre-made sets as I used them to work out what kind of styles customers would hint they fell under so I could use them in fashion shows. But I didn't work at the Beautician much anyway, so I never sold many sets.


Underwater Dreamscape won the poll!

The new poll for March is 'What is your favourite item to design?' To vote, simply scroll down the side bar and the poll is under the game box images. If you cannot view the poll, please visit the blog using the web version. The blog is not available in mobile view on some devices. If you are on a mobile, select 'View web version' at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment