Saturday 2 February 2019

Purple Moon - Fake Luigi Moustache

The Purple Moon brand in Style Boutique 2 sells a variety of fun costume outfits. The brand is found on the third floor of the Exhibition Hall and the brand representative is Eliza. One of the costume outfits that can be purchased from Purple Moon are the Fake Luigi Moustaches and each moustache costs $990.00.


The Fake Luigi Moustaches are available in 9 colours ranging from black to various shades of brown to white. All of the Fake Luigi Moustaches fall under the Psychedelic theme.












5 comments:

  1. Cool, würd ich mit Druckweiterverarbeitung aufziehen! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. give me ur room code !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! i'm not sure if there's a better place to comment this, I know this blog's been inactive for years. I just wanted to say thank you so so much for creating and upkeeping this blog, it's easily the best source of information about SSFF on the internet and there are so many parts of the game I would've given up on or never discovered if it weren't for you posting everything here. thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have a request! Can you make a list of all matching sets of princess outfits? I know there's matching ones like that chocolate drip theme. Or, I've you've already made a page like this can you like me to itm

    ReplyDelete