Saturday 15 October 2016

Birthdays

On the Nintendo 3DS, you can set your birthday into the system settings and when you play certain games, your birthday will occur as an event in the game. This feature is available in Style Boutique/Style Savvy.

On the day of your birthday, the loading screen will play Happy Birthday music and the little pony carriage that travels across the screen will say Happy Birthday. Callie and Sophie will appear asking you to visit your apartment.


Once you are at your apartment, your character will answer the door to Callie and Sophie who will wish you a Happy Birthday. They will thank you for all your hard work and give you a present. The present is a small miniature, I received tulips. I wish the developers had included a special birthday item into the game like the ones in Animal Crossing.


If you visit other locations in the game, other characters will wish you a Happy Birthday as well. It is similuar to real-life events in the game like Christmas. You will receive a miniature gift from other characters as well. I received another from Laurie at the Exhibition Hall.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I also got the Tulips from Callie and Sophie (my birthday is October 10th). I was a little disappointed because I already had that particular miniature! Hearing the birthday music every time the game started up was nice, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tulips are quite a boring gift, I though maybe one of the rarer miniatures like the animals would of been a better choice.

      Delete
  2. I logged on for my birthday yesterday, and Noor gave me a salon chair. Tarquin gave me a cool make-up stand, and I think another NPC gave me a rose. And all the brand reps wished me a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete